Google Maps/Earth Aircraft Boneyard Findings

I posted a video but look at the size of the military aircraft boneyard out in Arizona

8 Likes

And ? Is this a topic to post the satellite imagery of the greatest airplane boneyards?

Please write more

1 Like

Did you not read the title. Aircraft boneyards on google maps. So that means if you find one then post it.

1 Like

It is very depressing to see some amazingly wonderful pieces of physical and or even mental engineering laid to rest due to the fact that they will most likely never fly again :(

6 Likes

Sorry for asking sir. But I can only read "aircraft boneyards on google maps "

As @N881RA wrote, it is a military airport.
And with my education and my ideas , the idea of the Wright brothers ( they didnt want airplanes for war) I think it is good that these military planes, projected to bomb and win wars are disused now.

And now, back to topic

In reality tho most of them aircraft are capable of flying again with very minimal work needing to be fine to them

Is that the boneyard in Tuscon?

Yea kinda right outside Tucson

1 Like

B1’s and B52’s in Tucson. Lots of tax dollars setting here.image

6 Likes

I was planning to go there but had to cancel because of family stuff. I still hope to go there, and if I do I’ll make sure all you forum minions are updated with photos lol.

2 Likes

Damn all those beauty’s sitting there looking for an owner…

##IM ON MY WAY!##

5 Likes

I would love to visit the one in Arizona

Meeee to… <sorry just had to make this longer to be able to post ;)

2 Likes

Found his boneyard in Spain.

2 Likes

Here is a picture there after WWII.

4 Likes

That actually looks pretty funny but how did they stack them though?

2 Likes

My guess is a little crane. :)

I live very close to here:

This is Victorville btw.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.