Google Log-In Issue

Hello Community, in need of some help here please;

I regularly fly on my iPad, but now I am trying to log in on my iPhone6. When I open the game, it recognizes my account and asks if I want to log in to my existing account. I try to log in but the app freezes. I also tried to log in as a new account (without using the existing account option) but the app keeps freezing. I re-installed the game from the app store, restarted my device but the error is not going away.

Any help would be appreciated.
Best,
Emir

Since you are on iPhone 6, is your software updated to the latest version?

1 Like

Yes it is 12.1.2.

I’m good until iOS 13 comes out :)

iOS 12.1.3 was released recently, I would recommend updating and then trying again :)

1 Like

Now I tried all rebooting steps with iOS12.1.3 but still no good. Might be a bug about the application, may I ask one of the developers to take a look at the incident?

If it was an issue with the app then it would be more widespread…how much available storage do you have on your device?

I’ve got 76GB available out of 128GB.

@schyllberg any ideas?

1 Like

Erhm…
Weird one.

Let’s try some various things.

• Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  • Restart your device
  • Install Infinite Flight from App Store and try again.

Do this in the precise order mentioned.

Didn’t help? Let’s move on to the next one

• Open Settings on your iPhone
  • Go to Safari settings
  • Scroll down and tap “Clear history and website data”

Above is assuming Safari is your default browser.

Restart your device and try again

Didn’t help? Okay, could you try a different connection source (cellular/wifi) and see if any of that changes things?

1 Like

Hey, do you mind if I ask how this would help?
I’m just curious

Because the browser is used in some scenarios for the sign in process.

And so clearing history and website data would basically clear out all the cookies and other things and, therefore speeding the process?

We’re not talking about speed here. But corrupt cache can cause a various amount of issues :)

1 Like

Bravo Sir!
Now I’m able to log-in on my iPhone6. I re-installed the app, cleaned Safari and used Cellular instead of wifi. So I am not exactly sure which one solved the issue but now I’m good to go.
Thank you very much :)

2 Likes

You’ll notice if you should need to sign in using Wifi again :)

Most important thing is that you’re good!