Google and Facebook account not found?

Hello Infinite Flight Community!
I’m very new to the game (I’ve had it for about one hour) I’ve played some solo to familiarise my self with the controls… after that I thought I would take to the skies in multiplayer as that looks like a thrilling experience. I clicked on play multiplayer and then it asked me to either link my Facebook or Google account I tried google first and it kept saying “account not found” I even made a completely new Google account and still got that message. I tried my Facebook account and still got “account not found” so I was wondering if anybody here has a solution or perhaps I’ve missed something because I really want to try out multiplayer it looks really fun and challenging.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

AD9AA98F-4312-42AB-B1DE-6011AE60C937

Hey! On behalf of the community I would like to welcome you to the Ininfite Flight Community, we hope you enjoy your time here,

While this issue is being solved, I suggest you should take a look at and familiarise yourself with these topics:

Please note: Infnite Flight Community has tweaked it slightly

https://community.infiniteflight.com/faq

If any issues shall arise in the infnite Flight Community, you can always PM (Private Message) @Tyler_Shelton he’s always happy to help. You can also contact any of the @moderators

If you want to familiarise yourself with the IFC (Infinite Flight Community) then PM @discobot. After you have done that, you can send him a message. Put it exactly like this:

@discobot start new user

To send a PM do it like this:

Search for the user and then tap the user:
1B9D766E-1B1A-4A89-86E0-0A0A52C97F77

Once on the profile page of discobot or any other user tap “message”

8BFD723F-5FD6-42F5-9FC0-67FBED192FDE

And send away your message!

If you get interested and are active on this community you may consider downloading this.
It’s the discourse app. (It’s what this community runs on)
It can give you notifications if anyone replies or mentions you in any topics. It is very helpful.

I hope this helps, safe landings and enjoy Infinite Flight,

• Wombat
6 Likes

Another user has also reported a similar issue yesterday and Laura has fixed the problem

Try it again now and reply to here if you are still unable to log-in 😊

Welcome to our community by the way. Thanks alot for choosing Infinite Flight and decided to take part in our community. I do hope you will have a pleasant stay. For further assitance, you might want to check @Aussie_Wombat 's post provided above 😊. Happy flyings and see you in the skies! ✈

4 Likes

Hey!
You can try these solutions:

Multiplayer requires a paid subscription. Either monthly (Live) or Yearly (Live+) subscription. You need to pay to fly/control online.

•Restart your device and the app
•Check on https://www.infinite-flight.com for your subscription
Hope this helps :)

1 Like

Welcome to the Community!
To resolve your problem, have you purchased a subscription for live yet? Because to play multiplayer you need a valid live subscription and that might be your problem.

1 Like

I think he can’t get to that screen yet. Because he needs to log in first. But he can’t…

1 Like

Could you send a few screenshots of the problem please? If the problem was fixed, then enjoy the game.

1 Like