Goodbye

I just wanted to post one last time as I leave the sim and community for good. It’s been big 4 years for me with IF because it is what really got me into the aviation world. Now I am moving to a bigger platform to help boost my knowledge on aviation. I would just like to say thank you to the devs and community. From day one to now it’s been a huge improvement in the sim and I thank the devs for making it better every update. As for the community I would like to thank y’all for helping me out with trouble shoots and all that kind of stuff along with flying with a lot of people.

So that leaves it there, good luck to the devs with the sim and hope everybody enjoys the sim in the future.

Bye,
Sincerely Ameer

23 Likes

Good luck and happy flying!

2 Likes

Sad to see you go but there is a point in everyone’s life that you just need more or better. Good luck

7 Likes

Sad to hear. Hope that the moving on to the better things brings you all the best.

2 Likes

When you say bigger platforms do you mean real life?

2 Likes

Good luck, and all the best for your life Ameer! I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Sad to hear you’re going.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Good luck Ameer!

2 Likes

It is sad to see you go! Thank you for your contribution to the sim and the community. You will be missed!

Good luck, wherever you go. Wherever life leads you, may God provide everything that you need.

Keep Flying,
—Alaska096

4 Likes

Its great your learning New things.

As a friend says

A Smart Person is always Learning - @Qantas094

4 Likes

Thanks for being with us all this time!