Goodbye whirlWind

Due to no applications and very little activity within the VA I have decided to close it. Thankso to our loyal 5 members, notably @Flying_Luc.

3 Likes

Well, you could’ve answered me about Air Connection, and we could’ve gotten more members in your VA. Too late I guess. :/

2 Likes

I will be CEO, don’t shut down, pls. I will take over. @LufthansaA340 I already am admin on the website and on Facebook, pls let me run the airline

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Another VA thankfully bites the dust👋

OK! You are owner! Please take care of the airline!

3 Likes

1 Like

Lol 😂😂 never speak too soon cause you never know what can happen 😄

Awesome. I will definitely take care of whirlwind. Can you make me admin on slack? @LufthansaA340

1 Like

I have transferred ownership to you on slack.

Great. Thanks a lot. @LufthansaA340
Can you make an announcement now o the community saying that I am the new CEO? Thanks

Hey @LufthansaA340, you applied WhirlWind VA to be a part of my VA. Do you still want @Flying_Luc to go through with that or?..

1 Like

I am interested in making an alliance. How would it work? I am willing to merge airlines and be both COCEO of both. Griffin airlines could be a good name. What do you think? @FlyFi

So, my VA is the Air Connection Airline Alliance, it’s something like SkyTeam or oneWorld. Pm me for more info, and I’ll also add you to the VAFCA chat. :)

1 Like

Yes! I want whirlWind to flourish even without me. 😀😀

2 Likes

The VA is not closed now. The VA is now air New Zealand VA and is under new ownership

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.