Goodbye Misha

I don’t think I can imagine a profile picture that is not Misha’s saying something like 30DEC21 / 1600Z - Friday night flight: [insert some sort of joke or pun about the hub airport here!]

2 Likes

So unexpected news, certainly the first surprising news of 2022.

Thank you for the memories Misha, for the regular FNF awesome events, for your hard work behind the scenes with progressive developments such as project metal, safeguarding policies that are very important and for all your unmeasured contribution to the Infinite Flight Community over the years.

You’ll be missed. Good luck in whatever you do and I hope to see you in the skies; if not, then good riddance 😜

3 Likes

Thank you Misha! You will certainly be missed.

3 Likes

Goodbye! Maybe paths will cross again in the future!

3 Likes

Sorry to see you go, Misha. Thanks for all the you have contributed to the the sim and community. I truly enjoyed the variety of the FNF you help create, as well as the fun and engaging topics and events you make!
Best wishes,
Captain Dinglehopper

2 Likes

noooo not Misha! :(

Who’s gonna shock the whole IFC with surprise FNF destinations now?

4 Likes

Jason maybe?! I don’t know.

1 Like

Goodbye Misha, thanks for all the work you did. It’s sad to hear that you’re leaving, wish the best in your future project!

2 Likes

I am deaf.

Oh hi, Misha, I am sure I wish to see you for a very long time here on IFC and I am more appropriately posted than thousands of times always for happiness. I miss you my bro, Misha! 🤟🏽❤️

3 Likes

Goodbye Misha! Thank you for everything! I wish you the best of luck in the future!

3 Likes

Misha,

Thanks for all your hard work and the huge effort you’ve brought into this community. From the various things you run to just simply having fun, I’m sure we’ll all miss your presence in this huge venue. So I guess it’s “tata” for now, but you can leave knowing the monumental impact you’ve made on this place which brings together so many.

Many thanks and all the best in your future endeavours,
Adam S

7 Likes

Misha, I know that we have had our differences in the past but it is truly sad to see you leave the team. I hope you are still active here and that all is ok.

See you on the flip side. 🙃

1 Like

Dear Misha

You have been dedicated to the community for a really long time and have really tried to revitalize it. I always appreciate your efforts and dedication, and I will never forget that effort. I’ll pray for your future. I’ll Miss you Very Much.

-Fox-

3 Likes

Thank you Misha for all you did to make the community and overall the game better.

I wish nothing but the best for you in your present and future.

Cheers from DF!

3 Likes

Misha,

Thanks so much for everything you have done for not only myself but the entire Infinite Flight Community. I know I personally haven’t made your life the easiest whilst I’ve been on the forum, but I appreciate your willingness to not only help myself out but the entire community whenever they are in need.

I appreciate the opportunities you provided me with throughout your time here also.

Once again, thanks and I’m wishing you all the best for your future endeavours.

Declan_O

7 Likes

Misha,
Over my years at Infinite Flight, I’ve observed you be a dedicated, hard-working, knowledgeable, and very kind person and staff member for our Community. I thank you so much for everything you’ve done for our entire community! From the FNF’s, the support solutions (which neared 1000 for you, that is an amazing achievement to pull off), and more, you’ve done many many great things for us. I wish you the ultimate best in all that you do! From all of us at Infinite Flight, we thank you!
Sincerely,
Daniel Steinman

4 Likes

Thank you Misha for coordinating all those amazing and fun FNF’s! And helping out so much on the IFC. Have a good future ahead of you mate!

2 Likes

All the best and goodbye @MishaCamp
Thank you for all you’ve done.

2 Likes

Good bye Misha! You have been an inspiration to me and everyone else on the community. I wish you well on your future endeavors!
Stay safe.

3 Likes

Thanks for putting up with the community’s shenanigans for 6 years, that’s a third of my life. OG mod that helped to build a culture that will be around for years. Bravo Zulu.

For old time’s sake:

Circa 2017, @Thunder

4 Likes