Goodbye Misha

This topic is to say goodbye to @MishaCamp. He is no longer a admin/moderator. All the best wishes Misha and good luck with the future!

100 Likes

Heard a bit ago of the news. Been a pleasure with him here wishing him well

14 Likes

Misha, thanks for all the great work you have done here at Infinite flight! Sad to see you go.

6 Likes

Adios Misha. Thanks for all the joy and fun times you brought into this community, gone but not forgotten

5 Likes

:( sad to see you go Misha. You will be missed. All the best in the future, and thanks so much for all those events!

6 Likes

This can’t be true… goodbye misha :(

6 Likes

I remember we met at Airventure Oshkosh back in 2019. Showed me some of the features that were coming to IF soon Seems like a century ago…

You’ve been an amazing staff member, and you been really funny too, your messages closing topics are just pure gold. All the community events I’ve been to have been great, thank for making them (Wacky Racing is the greatest thing in the world).

I’ll see ya around Misha, it’s been great. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

10 Likes

Thanks for all the amazing FNFs. Wishing you the best in the future, Misha!

6 Likes

You’ve been the absolute greatest thing the community had to offer. From your humor, to those fun events you’ve created, and keeping our community as safe as can be. I have you to thank for forgiving me of my past mistake and accepting my re-recommendation for beta, and look at me, even Jason called me out for breaking the sim and delaying an update! I and this community will never forget a staff member as amazing and as ✨magical✨ as the greatest unicorn that ever danced the forum.

Good luck on your future endeavors, Misha!

7 Likes

Sad to see him go, wish him the best for the Future.

5 Likes

WOW, that was unexpected, I can´t remember a time without Misha being the Community Manager… The effort you have put into IF is unmeasurable, thank you so much for organizing a FNF every(!) week and thanks for organizing many many other events, you really brought the community together… Your work will be never forgotten, I wish you only the best for your future and thanks for being here for so long <3

8 Likes

Dear Misha,

Well damn. I didn’t see this coming at all. Well then, I guess I ought to say goodbye Misha. Despite my quarrels with the staff in general, I still greatly appreciate you guys for all that you do for us. You were probably one of the nicest staff members I got to be with, and you always gave things your all Misha. It is both an honor and a privalege to have been with you for the years that you have been on this forum and with IF in general, and it’s sad to see you go. You worked tirelessly to run FNFs, partake in community affairs, warn me when i went overboard, or scream at me about my unfunny memes. Jokes aside, I think everyone here appreciates you in some way, and many of us have known you and held you closely to our hearts. However, your impact to the community and general kindness to us will be something that the past, prescent, and future members of the IFC will always remember.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors that you will partake in, and just know that we will always be here for you with open arms. You’re always welcome on our corner of the internet.

From your local garbage poster,
Mattheus

P.S. I’m pretty sure @Robertine will go out and draw a goodbye in the sand for you that we’ll see on that weather camera. I’ll cross my fingers.

P.P.S. I will miss your funny closure messages to about 99% of my topics. Yes, I thought they were funny. Don’t @ me over it.

P.P.P.S. Why am I writing this like a letter when I’m on an internet forum?

12 Likes

Thanks so much for all you’ve done for us Misha, wish you the best in the future!

4 Likes

Bye @MishaCamp, it was great having you here! Thank you for all that you contributed to this community, and thank you for permanently ingraining this in my head… <3

seriously though, it’s been a pleasure having you here, and I wish you well on your new path, and may Life treat you well. 👋

9 Likes

@MishaCamp Thank you for everything, Good luck on a new chapter of life.

4 Likes

Bye Misha, have a good future!

2 Likes

Bye @MishaCamp ! It’s been fun! Have a good future ahead!

3 Likes

All I can say is, the FNF and FF announcements will never be the same.

6 Likes

Goodbye Misha! it was a pleasure

4 Likes

Agree, it will never be the same.

2 Likes