Goodbye infinite flight

Unfortunately I come to announce my departure from the infinite flight, I thought it would never happen to me but it happened, due to financial problems I leave the infinite flight with a pain in my heart, Thanks to Infinite flight for the wonderful IFATC experience that made my simulation realistic, thanks to everyone Some photos of my journey in this fantastic simulator, Thank you one more time

66 Likes

Its sad to see you go. I really hope you can come back to IF in the future. The community will be here for you 😥

7 Likes

Life happens, but no matter what, I’m sad to see you go. Hope your IF experience has been great, and I hope the future is great for you too. If you ever come back to IF for anything, the IFC here is happy to help.

2 Likes

Sad to see you depart from our servers. Hey man, you don’t need to play Infinite Flight to stay in the Infinite Flight Community.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that your leaving. Hope to see you on the IFC still though!

1 Like

Oh no that sucks! :(

Honestly Victor if you need help paying out the subscription, I’d be happy to help out myself.

I’m not sure if it’s possible but next week when my paycheck comes out, I’d definitely be ready to help. Only reason why I can’t do it sooner is cause I don’t use cards too much in the first place.

Again, stuff happens. I understand the pain you have to go through🙂

11 Likes

As am I. I am ready with my mom’s credit card to help a fellow IFCer in need.

13 Likes

Never knew this sort of generosity existed.

4 Likes

Our community is a great place. We socialize almost daily about the things (most of the time) no one around us cares about. We all need an output. Infinite Flight is our output, and if that output is lost, we feel for them and try to help them.

Hopefully you can make it back to live! The servers will miss you!

7 Likes

I will remain at IFC to stay on top of the news

3 Likes

Thank you friend, but I cannot accept it is a value that you may miss in the future

4 Likes

When i saw your post i said another attention seeker until i read its a financial problem.

Bro no i wont let you leave. Please accept my request to pay you a yearly subscription right now and consider it a gift from all the community

5 Likes

it’s a very high value Bro, you may need it one day. @Yousef_Baalbaki

3 Likes

Send me a pvt msg to process it please
Ur presence is valuable

1 Like

Man, that sucks. I had to give up my subscription for the same reason. Lets hope we can both resubscribe real soon

2 Likes

guy from day to night it happens to me i was very upset, my mom said i could no longer pay for the Infinite flight break because she was fired from her job, i was very sad when i received this news. @Gibberish

2 Likes

I still say we pay for you! I honestly don’t give a damn if you don’t want it. We are here for you and you should know it. We want you flying and staying as a member of the community. And nothing will stop us until you are flying on global again.

2 Likes

bro, no need, in my region it is a lot of money to keep 1 year on infinite flight. @Mattheus

1 Like

Wait, if I don’t have live can I still be on the community

1 Like

Were gonna do it anyway.

1 Like