Goodbye IFC

Quitting IF and the IFC, none of the have been fun and I’ve been feeling down for the past 2 months now, more detail in my bio

Pm me if needed

Goodbye

Lil Seedy Boi

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

I’m feeling bad for you that you didn’t find happiness here on the IFC…
See you in some time…

7 Likes

Why would you say that? Kinda rude ngl, especially considering he said he’s in a depression and IF and the IFC haven’t felt fun in a while.

20 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way. Everyone that makes a whole topic about leaving always ends up returning. The rules state if you are planning to leave take it to PM 🙂

3 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense, you would make a PM with yourself telling yourself you’re planning to leave? Who would the PM be with?

And what if he ended up never returning and that was the last thing you ever said to him, it would weigh on you.

5 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way. I think you’re looking into it way too deep than it actually is.

3 Likes

Most people who say this that there leaving always come back. Most are for attention me the comment. It’s nothing to be rude but there’s no need to announce your departure.

2 Likes

idk man all im saying is he seems kind of depressed and saying he’ll be back in two weeks is jus kind of a bruh moment

3 Likes

Yeah but you could be like blissfully ignorant and say something like “sad to see you go, you’re always welcome back if you decide to come back”. And like people who announce their departure have probably made a big impact on the community, it’d be another thing if they went back and forth, it’s just kind of sentimental.

2 Likes

Just gonna say that a little kindness won’t hurt. For everything, you don’t have to have a generic reply ready to be posted. It is honestly sad that people do not understand emotions.

@Lil_Seedy_Boi stay strong and I hope to see you back soon! 💪

4 Likes

Not really rude when it happens all the time, also here isn’t the place for people to discuss it. We all have our personal issues but take it to a PM.

4 Likes

Goodbye @Lil_Seedy_Boi, You’re always welcome to return if you want to 👋

Marc

25 Likes