Goodbye Air Berlin

Today marks the last flight of Air Berlin. The last flight was from Munich to Berlin. The call sign was BER4EVR.

Source:http://m.dw.com/en/air-berlins-last-flight-melts-hearts-from-munich-to-berlin/a-41147920

16 Likes

Really sad to see this airline go.

4 Likes

I have no words. What a great airline… truly saddening to see it go. 😪❤️

4 Likes

It’s just all so sad. The water cannon was a nice touch though. Always terrible to see another airline go 😢
The last flight was also commented on here

4 Likes

It’s really sad that so many (sad) things happening this weekend. Such as airberlin’s ceasing and Etihad’s A346 retirement. However, I look forward for more exciting airlines coming in the upcoming years and hopefully the legacy of airberlin will live on and hopefully have a good impact on the aviation’s industry in long term

Goodbye Air Berlin. You will always be remembered by us

IMG_20171028_140423

Credits to PlaneSpottingBerlin

10 Likes

I agree, there is now a hole to fill in Germany’s aviation industry. Now the domestic market will see a rise in fares because Lufthansa is the only major carrier. I hope a new airline will take this opportunity to continue their legacy.

4 Likes

Maybe it could be called Air Frankfurt or Air Munich?! 😂

5 Likes

Well what about Germanwings or Eurowings

1 Like

Both of them are in the Lufthansa group

3 Likes

This is so sad Air Berlin has gone,I wonder if it will be moved out of infinite flight too…

1 Like

It is highly unlikely the liveries will be removed from Infinite Flight, as there are some non-existent liveries also in the sim.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.