Good VA or VO Ideas

Yeah you are totally right

1 Like

I wish to you the best

1 Like

Thanks very much mate!! I will surely keep you posted.

1 Like

Ok thanks me too for my future! ;)

1 Like

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† will do, thanks again for the help guys.

Atlas Air or Omni Air International provide both civilian and military cargo transportation as well as troop movement all over the world. If you were to create this VO I know GAF would be happy to work with a VO just like these ones to ship cargo and troops.

1 Like

I see and i love you idea. Ill not 5his down @Nick_M. Thanks Very much for the marvelous idea.

1 Like

πŸ‘‹πŸ½, does any of you guys know if Aer Lingus VA is Active. I have been looking around the IFC for anything on the VA, but i see nothing. The thread is closed and i see no one speaking about the VA. I just want a little conformation on whats going on.

They are listed active on ifvarb.com

Amazon VA?

I saw that they are marked active on the IFVARB website but the thread was closed, the staff are inactive and their pilots are inactive.

Thats a nice idea but i wish they had a livery within the Flight Simulator.

I had the same thought as well. The best may be to DM @ IFVARB to get some help.

1 Like

@MxP thanks will do

Hinterland Aviation is a small airline serving parts of Northern Queensland in Australia that doesn’t have a VA in infinite flight, but has its callsign in the IF database. That would be a good VA to do!

1 Like