Good VA Name Ideas?

Hey guys, I want to make a VA that is named after an IRL airline, but all of the ones not taken that I’ve seen have only two aircraft options on IF. Are there any available that have more?

1 Like

Fiji, Aeroflot, and Ethiopian are ones I would love to see

2 Likes

I think Aeroflot is taken… how many aircraft are Fiji and Ethiopian in? Fiji does have an awesome livery…

1 Like

Fiji has the B737 and Ethiopian has the Q400, B788, and the A359

Ooh I’ll have to look into that, thanks.

1 Like

Here are some options

I would love to see a GOL VA be made!

1 Like

Hehe. I’m here now!

2 Likes

I saw your post. Which available VA has the largest fleet possibility?

I believe Ethiopian is a VA

Also, i have a pretty good Idea for a VA based of the real airline. PM me if you want to find it out

2 Likes

Obviously GOL doesn’t, but the variety of routes is crazy, all of South America, including Brazil, Chile, etc… and Florida with the Caribbean. I know many people in AAVA would love for some GOL codeshares like there are in real life

2 Likes

Many of them,

Air Austral has a 777 and A380

Fly dubai operates a 737 but woah, a partnership with Emirates and you’re set!

I would love to see a Frontier one too, wide Airbus fleet.

Jetstar is also interesting, as you can have an amazing partnership with Qantas, and you have a short and long haul aircraft.

1 Like

Hmmm…

I thought there was already a Frontier Virtual? Maybe one pending on IFVARB.com? I thought so…

and 777-200lr

Nevermind then, I would just love it if you made a Flydubai or Jetstar, Jetstar is a go to for me.

1 Like

Who has the 777-200LR?

ethiopian does

1 Like

Pakistan International Airlines do, so do Turkmenistan… but that’s about the only aircraft with a livery in the fleet.

Qantas Virtual Group already has Jetstar

1 Like

IFVARB started that you have all permission to create a subsidiary airline, despite the fact the major airline operates it.