Good routes from EGLL?

Hello IFC. when ever I play IF I always fly in Europe (not including this week’s FNF) Or America. I would live to go from the UK to America. EGLL-???. Have you got any good roughts I should try. If so can you list in this format.

Rought:
Airline:
Aircraft:
Altitude:
Speed:
Flight Time:
Fixes: (optional)

Thanks😁

Hey look on flightradar24.com and you can re-create real wrold flight… From EGLL you can literlly fly anywhere in the world lol

9 Likes

I dont need real roughts. Even thow thay are nice. I was just wondering what yous do and would you recommend that rought

EGLL-KJFK
Virgin atlantic
Airbus A340-600
Altitude: Check your fpl
Speed: Check your fpl
Flight time: 6-7.5 hours depending on speed and winds
Fixes: Create an fpl

3 Likes

You could fly EGLL-KPDX on a Delta B767 takes about 10-11 hours if you’re up for that length

2 Likes

Litteraly every BA route😂🤣

4 Likes

I suggest you to try this unique route:
EGLL-KJFK
British Airways
Airbus A318 “Babybus” (Fuel load: Max)
Cruise alt: 39000ft
Cruise speed: Mach 0.78
Flight time: 7-8 hours(?)
FPL: EGLL TUSKY PLYMM PVD TRAIT PARCH CCC ROBER JFK KJFK

Good luck! In real life BA fly between London City and New york JFK using A318. You can check flight number BA001 and BA002

3 Likes

EGLL-KRDU
Airline: American Airlines
Aircraft: 777-200 (-300 if you don’t like the classic livery
Altitude: 37000ft
Speed: Mach 0.82
Flight Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
Fixes: EGLL GOGSI N621 EVTES N514 ADKIK N19 GAPLI OMOKO NATH SOORY TILED ZIBUT AR9 ORF COUPN KAROO2 KRDU

4 Likes

Now we are cooking with gas. Thanks for all there amazing roughts and I cant wate to try them. And i cant wate to see roughts that other Community members might give :thumbup:

1 Like

I like to go from Boston on the East coast over to Manchester. Lovely flight of about 6 hours.

2 Likes

(you could do it to EGLL too)

2 Likes

Hello, you can do this route:

Rought: EGLL - LFRS
Airline: British Airways
Aircraft: A319-131
Altitude: 25 000 feets
Speed: Check your fpl
Flight Time: 0:51
Fixes: EGLL D257G D262M 5126N/052W GOGSI EVTES SAM 5044N/135W IBNID MARUK LELNA DOMOK UPALO 4820N/145W REN GODAN NITEM 4659N/145W LFRS

1 Like

Route: EGLL-LSZH/LSGG
Airline: BA or LX
Aircraft: BA (A320family) and LX to LSGG: A220 to LSZH A220/A320family and very rarely the B77W.

Flight time: About 1:35h

Altitude and speed: Depends on the aircraft type used.

Also I can recommend most short-haul routes within Europe (especially to southern Europe’s coasts or the Alps)!

1 Like

Route: EGLL-KAUS
Aircraft: 747-400
Altitude: FL340-FL360-FL380 (step climb)
Speed: M 0.84
Flight time: Around 10 hours

2 Likes

Hello! i have done some routes from EGLL, but the one that I love is up to Inverness (EGPE/EGPH? can’t remember). it’s especially nice in the evening when the sun is setting as the mountains make for a very scenic approach. I usually do this in a british airways a320/319.

A route from EGLL to North America… even though i think all routes to North America are great as you get to cross the Atlantic Ocean (and fly over Greenland in some cases!), i love the EGLL to KSFO (San Francisco) in the British Airways a380 (i think). if you’re looking for a more traditional route, i’d recommend EGLL to KJFK in the British Airways 747-400, as this route is VERY old and extremely well known. Also, it was once flown by the Concorde in 3.5 hours! If you choose KSFO, let me know, because if i’m free and have a subscription at the time I’d love to join you! :)

2 Likes

Route: EGLL-KMSY
Aircraft: B787-8
Altitude: Check FPL
Speed: Check FPL
Flight Time: 8.5-9.5 hours

1 Like

This is a real route it’s london heathrow to Astana airport with British airways

1 Like

In my opinion I somehow like the retro classic livery better than the modern one

1 Like

one of my favorites are

EGLL-ENZV

FL360

Airline:Sas

Flight time: Around 2 hours

Aircraft:737 series

No thats not a real route