Good Places to fly General Aviation Aircraft?

Hello everybody! I have a quick question! I want to do some GA flying, but the problem is that I do not know any good GA sports. I was thinking about Lukla, but what are the others. Im talking either great scenery, or hard approaches

KASE is a good one :)

1 Like

Hawaii is really good

1 Like

EGPT is real nice!

Another difficult/hard approach is Leh (VILH). Stunning mountain scenery.

2 Likes

Grand Canyon!

1 Like

Any tropical islands. I know it’s pretty basic but island hopping around TNCM is pretty fun. If not, KHPN has 3D buildings and is around a bunch of other small fields!

1 Like

KACK, KMVY are both good choices.

1 Like

the very south of South America, and places around Oceania are always cool.

1 Like

Brooo the airport SAWH🤩🤩

1 Like

New Zealand

1 Like

The IF map is your entire world if you want to use GA planes. Just hop on your favourite GA plane and fly away!

ALASKA is totally epic, especially south of 60 degrees latitude because 3D mountains. May I recommend Homer, Kodiak, Ketchikan, Juneau, and Anchorage (even though Anchorage is flat in IF, PAMR and the Chugach mountains are beautiful even if they’re flat in IF)

XCub in the Idaho mountains… living my dreams in IF

1 Like

Space is a good idea.

10 Likes

How donyou do it? Please tell!

KADS my home GA airport is pretty fun

1 Like

as other people are saying EGPT is one of the best. It has great scenery and a lovely detailed 3D airport which is cool To do flights from!

1 Like

Another cool place is EGTP It isn’t 3D but is a very cool airport

1 Like

I did the same thing and flew KJFK to YSSY in two hours 😂

Just climb for a while until like 90,000 to 100,000 feet. I got up to Mach 21 or something stupid lol

There aren’t yet the physics that stop a prop from going above its ceiling (personally I think they should leave it like this as an easter egg of sorts)

Bruh every mountain is 3D

1 Like