Good News!

After some test flights, I have decided to send my A380 fleet back in the skies! Flying with them made me miss them so much and the memories I used to have in IF. I have decided to replace 747 and A340 routes with the A380! I can finnaly fly to Dubai and Paris with my Superjumbo. Wish me luck!!!

4 Likes

What is this about

1 Like

Have fun! Dont really see this topic worthy though :/

1 Like

Some dude acting like he is doing a job for the FAA virtual edition. Doing test flights in virtual planes

3 Likes

I dont think so. Im waiting for his reply which includes the context

The dude thought he is a test pilot for the Air Force and is training to break the sound barrier on an airliner.

I think Maverick is taking this one.

1 Like

“Top Gun A380 Unit”

6 Likes

Y’all could have read this and moved on with your day. Instead, y’all clowning on me just for saying I’m bringing back A380 flights. It’s just Infinite Flight, move on.

3 Likes

I think they’re just entertaining themselves while they wait for a reply for some context on what this topic is about.

2 Likes

Anyways it isn’t really doing much harm, unless you really don’t want it to happen.

1 Like

I was just asking for more context. :). I was not being mean at all

2 Likes

Not you the other ones clowning me you’re good.

4 Likes

Restoring faith in My A380s.

2 Likes

honestly I’ve done the same thing for the A350… lmao

1 Like

I tested the A350 just for fun using the factory livery

1 Like

I was trying to replicate rl

1 Like

One day I want to use the Qantas 787 Silveroo livery Perth-Rome.

1 Like

well that sounds fun, you should do it sometime!

2 Likes

Would be good if the 787 was reworked, but there’s quite a few aircraft that everyone wants reworked. At least there is the silveroo livery for the 787 in IF.

3 Likes