Good Morning Santiago

Hello everyone, this is my first topic in #screenshots-and-videos category so hopefully I have followed the required steps.

Background

As South America is featured today, I decided to take a short (scenic) flight from Bogota to Santiago. Why did I choose that route? I think this flight offers pretty amazing views with views of the Andes along the way. Not to mention how beautiful Aviancaโ€™s livery is, making the flight 10x even more enjoyable ๐Ÿ˜Š

The flight is an overnight flight. It departed around midnight in Bogota and arrived at Santiago in the morning

Flight Informations

1. General Information

Server Flight Time Airline Aircraft Type
Expert 5 hours and 15 minutes Avianca Boeing 787-8

2. Flight Information

Origin Destination Flight Number Takeoff Runway Landing Runway
Bogota El Dorado International Airport (SKBO/BOG) Santiago Comodoro Arturo Merino Benรญtez (SCEL/SCL) AV97 (Avianca 97) Runway 13L Runway 17R

Photos

Picture 1.1 : Avianca 787-8 banking to the right near Reserva Natural Los Huascoaltinos with sunrise behind

Picture 1.2 : Avianca 787-8 scenic view while being vectored by @MJhendo (Merry Christmas to you ๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„)

Picture 1.3 : Avianca 787-8 touched down. With @azeeuwnl and @Captain_Elias in the background

Also special thanks to @MJhendo for staying late and wait for me until I landed in Santiago ๐Ÿ˜‚

Merry Christmas to all IFC members, developers, and moderators to those who celebrate it. May the joy of Christ be with you ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸฆŒ

29 Likes

Morning Santa-iago ๐Ÿค™๐ŸŽ…

Nice shots!

6 Likes

Nice pun! I didnโ€™t think of that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the praise! Merry Christmas to you ๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

1 Like

Awesome shots, they really look great with that fog.
And merry Christmas

1 Like

Yup, Andes looks lovely from SCEL :D

Thanks, you too ;)

1 Like

I love that Avanica 788 love it! ๐Ÿ˜ Seen it multiple times in real life itโ€™s amazing ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Yup! The livery is beautiful indeed. Sad that itโ€™s very underrated in Infinite Flight :(

1 Like

Nice photos. The Avianca livery is dope!

1 Like

Thanks for the praise, itโ€™s very beautiful indeed and itโ€™s among my favorite liveries in IF (Other than LATAM, SIA, Finnair, Egyptair, MAS, Asiana, and Garuda)

Agree very under rated. Imagine that bird with a live cockpit! ๐Ÿ˜Sexy! :)

1 Like

Yup, we have to wait until 787 gets a cockpit rework which wouldnโ€™t come in near future, though :((

1 Like

Oh boy, youโ€™re so punny.

Nice photos, and merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Thanks alot for the praise, and Merry Christmas! ๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

1 Like