Good long-haul Lufthansa flights

Could anyone recommend a good Lufthansa long-haul flight that’s at least 9 hours long? I don’t mind which aircraft C:

1 Like

EDDF-ZUUU, you will have a beautiful scenery but be focus on the mountains or you will crash into the mountains

1 Like

Nice will look into it! What aircraft is it operated on?

EDDF-SCEL in the 747 maybe? It’s definitely a nice approach with all the mountains at Santiago.

1 Like

Just self-created. I think you can travel by B747 or A359

1 Like

Wait you mean you made the route up? I would try to recommend realistic ones.

1 Like

I’m might say EDDF-VOMM Since I think it’s a nice route and it’s real (sadly only operates the A340-300 but you can try A350 or A340-600)

1 Like

Try EDDF - KAUS (Frankfurt - Austin, TX) it’s a fun little route operated with the A330!

2 Likes

Would highly recommend Frankfurt Airport (FRA/EDDF) | Arrivals, Departures & Routes | Flightradar24 (FRA routes)
Munich Airport (MUC/EDDM) | Arrivals, Departures & Routes | Flightradar24 (MUC routes)

Most routes from both airports are operated by A330, B748 or A350

1 Like

I don’t think ill do it on the a340 because of the physics lol. But ill look at it C:

EDDF - KORD. 747 was used this summer but the route may have just gotten a permanent switch to the A359

1 Like

It isn’t really made up but it’s only operated by Air China

EDDF-KLAX A359. Around 11 hours

1 Like

Ooh that sounds nice

It is nice.

nah, they are switiching back to a 748 at the end of March :)

1 Like

I gonna be doing the flight to Houston recommended to me by @Mr-plane-guy1 But im not sure if ill do the a330 or the a350 yet. Probably the a350.

1 Like

MMMX-EDDM, on the A359. 10h40m estimated.

1 Like

Look on FT24 using the lufthansa flights filters :)

1 Like

they had a 737-700 flight from Frankfurt to Pune

might want to try that one out…