Good bye,Lufthansa A380: That’s it! It is over!

Sad news: You will never again see a commercial Lufthansa A380 flight. The last one already happened to Bangkok. With immediate action Lufthansa is retires ALL A380!
Nothing more to say :(
Edit: I have something more to say… i am really a little bit shocked. This is an end it did not deserve at all! It is not the most beautiful Aircraft in the sky, but it was and still is a masterpiece of technology, think about the Qantas engine failure, there it showed how safe this plane is.

To be honest I will miss you, big whale! All the best in your retirement, hopefully you will find a new home! Take care, Lufthansa A380.

8 Likes

Wait, WHAT?!

4 Likes

Rip Lufty’s whales! You will be missed!

1 Like

Uhh source for that?? Internal?

There’s nothing online about Lufthansa retiring them immediately.

2 Likes

Do you have any source on that or is this internal information that you’re sharing publicly now? 🧐

4 Likes

This is very sad news. What aircrafts will replace these when the COVID-19 crisis resolves and travel increases again?

If Lufthansa was retiring the A380, Twitter would be blowing up right now, but it isn’t…

1 Like

@samdog27 777x

1 Like

Nooo godd please nooo ! NOOOO 😭
I wanted to spot the A380 at Munich …
No that can‘t be the truth 😭

1 Like

Oh wow! Do you have a source??

1 Like

But they haven’t been delivered yet. What about the near-term future?

@samdog27 747-8s
Vid is old, but still

1 Like

Yess ! Please tell me this is fake news 😭

1 Like

I mean, he may got it from his company and maybe soon will announce it.

I’m pretty sure OP works for Lufthansa.

2 Likes

Well if this is really true then this sucks. Current mood:

2 Likes

I found this, but I’m not sure it’s a reliable source. 🧐

1 Like

Well that was just grounding them a while ago

3 Likes

That was back earlier this months when they parked them. As far as that article says there were planned to return to service

3 Likes

First Yes its reliable. Second that’s only a temporary ground and as fat as I have seen after checking their Twitter there has been no announcement no this matter 😀

1 Like

I can’t be the only one sitting over here like, eh, never liked em much anyway, let’s see how this pans out… 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 Likes