Good airports for touch and goes

I like racking up a lot of landings. I usually use Miami for touch and goes but the weather doesn’t always cooperate so I’m looking for an alternative airport too.

Any suggestions?

5 Likes

I recommend using either Amsterdam runways 02 and 24 doing a loop or Dubai going from 30R to 12R

2 Likes

I find the small airports that do not have many arrivals that are ATC controlled.

I do a lot of T&Gs in Africa airports such as HAAB because 07R is not ILS. HTDA to HTZA and back. Also, OTHH left traffic to OTBD and back. Lastly, MUHA right traffic to MUSA to MUPB and back. CHS to MYR and back.

2 Likes

I usually go to LEMD with a TBM and do loops on the four runways.

1 Like

KBOS is a nice one

1 Like

KSSC,EDDL,EGLL,ZSSS
They are all great!

1 Like

I find Denver to be a good one if you’re just looking to stack landings, you can fly the runways in a box.

1 Like

If you’re looking for more landings in a short amount of time, I recommend ZUUU

As shown in the picture, I usually use the TBM-930 because it is good in terms of speed and flexibility.
After the first take-off, head towards 20L, touch the runway, turn right quickly towards 02L, touch 02L, turn right quickly towards 20L, we enter a very continuous and efficient cycle.
(Please only use this method on CS, as this is not professional, but can really help you get a lot of landings)
Good day:)

14 Likes

I agree Boston is good but rarely has the good weather needed for quick loops. In Miami I can do a landing about every 45 seconds but when its windy it isn’t fun there either.

1 Like

That looks like a good one. I’ll check it out!

I do a landing every 45 seconds in Miami when the weather is nice but it isn’t fun when windy.

2 Likes

I used to do it faster my way, I don’t often get windy days in ZUUU, it’s just sometimes foggy
I remember my friend once told me that after a landing, it takes at least 30 seconds for the system to record the next one. So we’re already fast lol

2 Likes

This is a good touch and goes airport. My suggestion is to use a C208 because it won’t stall no matter how large the turn is.

1 Like

I have also used the C208 in the past, but its disadvantage is that it is a bit slow and of course it does not stall lol

1 Like

F18 maybe faster for you ti do this lol

correctly,even F22 is a goood choose

To be honest, they’re too fast to handle when turning and touching quickly, and I still recommend the TBM-930:))

3 Likes

Agree!it’s been tried before and often crashed.

2 Likes

F22 is 2 fast lmao

1 Like

KEDW is also a good one

3 Likes

10K6, Stamper Ranch, USA
There is 2 airfield very close where you can up to 1 landing/minutes
With GA aircraft obviously

2 Likes