Good 9-12 hour routes

UUEE to KJFK Nordwind B772 around 10hrs

1 Like

EGLL-KIAH 9Hrs
LSZH-KLAX/KSFO 11hrs
EDDF-KJFK 9hrs
EGLL-KJFK 6 hrs (not a 9-11hr flight, but still a great cross the pond)
These are the ones I’ve flown good fun using oceanic trackss!!

1 Like

Yes, that would be nice

1 Like

How has nobody mentioned this yet!

Cign :D

2 Likes

CYVR to EDDF is a great 12 hour flight. You see MANY mountains on your departure. You can use the Lufthansa 747-400 or A350. :)

1 Like

Check out these two topics! Lots of routes to choose from.

2 Likes

Thank you guhs alot!

1 Like

try EHAM - FACT
A beautiful 11 hours flight, also you see the alps (the french part) and the sahara desert :)

1 Like

Nice, sounds good ill fly one of these routes tonight!

I’m on it lol

1 Like

Absolutely fly to CPT tmrw. I might fly DOH-CPT, one of my favorites, about 9-10 hours. A350 or 787-8.

1 Like

If you want ill intercept you depending on your server

1 Like

im in the expert server XD. let’s go!

1 Like

Sorry cant, im grade 2

1 Like

no problem, see ya soon

1 Like

Alright have fun!

1 Like

any flight from the U.S. West coast to Western Europe

1 Like

Just finished it and ngl the scenery was great and I found it fun

Just flew Dallas to Honolulu and back and it is very scenic. It will take you across the dessert of the western United States and then right over Los Angeles and the California coast. This is then followed by about 4 hours of nothing but water however, upon your descent into Honolulu (or Kona if you chose) you will he greeted by incredible views of the volcanic Hawaiian mountains and blue waters. The route is usually flown with a 777.

Also, LAX-PPT and LHR-NAS are scenic routes too in the time frame you’re looking for.

I just ended this flight this morning. You can do Los Angles to Beijing or Beijing to Los Angles. I did this flight in 11 hours and 28 minutes. Beijing has beautiful scenery and amazing mountains, it is a great place to fly too!

1 Like