Gollemitt ATC Tracking Thread (CLOSED) *

Gollemitt ATC Tracking
This is my ATC tracking thread. This thread’s purpose is to inform where and when I am doing ATC. Any feedback on my controlling is greatly appreciated.

Format:

• Airport: (ICAO)
  • Time: XX:XX Z
  • Server: Training V2
  • Positions: Grnd, Twr, App, Dep
  • Patterns: Yes/No
  • NOTAMS:

Hope to see you!

1 Like

Airport: OMDB
Time: 15:05 Z
Server: Training V2
Positions: Twr/Grnd
Patterns: Yes
NOTAMS: None

Spawning now! gonna do some patterns

On my way as PH-ADZ. See you there

EDIT: are you open as Mathias? an Approach ATC has opened. this means theres little point of me flying for you.
I suggest you pick less obvious airports, with parrallel runways, such as EDDL and KSCK. This allows you to practice the runway exit and cross procedure.

——-
(I came from Approach, but because I never got any vectors, I switched to Tower and reported inbound for landing.)
Good pattern entry instruction.
Don’t wait too long with clearance!
New pattern instruction after my runway change request: good
Timely clearance this time, same for the ALXTMY for 30L
Good runway exit instruction
Runway crossing ok
No feedback on sequencing - there wasn’t any, as it was too quiet.

I suggest you try to stay open for at least an hour. This allows people to,find you and fly for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I was open for about one hour, but had to leave because I had to go and eat dinner.
I will try to open one of the airports you suggested next. I primarily open OMDB because there was a few inbound aircrafts. However things got very hectic as 7-10 aircrafts spawned in. I will try to give the clearance a little earlier next time. I though you was having a longer downwind before turning base.
Thanks to everyone who came.

2 Likes

Are you in contact with an official trainer?
If not, have you considered joining ATCEG? It’s a group where Trainees, pilots and IFATCs meet to help each other. Search this forum, if you’re interested. If you want apply for membership, contact @Trio

2 Likes

That sounds interesting. I will check it up. I passsed my written test a few months ago. But haven’t played to much since (As my subscription ran out) so yes I am in the process of becoming IFATC. Want to practice some before I apply for the practical test.

2 Likes

Airport: EGCC
Time: 12:35 Z
Server: Training V2
Positions: Twr/Grnd
Patterns: Yes
NOTAMS: None

Will pop in shortly, Callsign N188TK

Sorry for closing on you so shortly. You joined at the very end of my one hour session.

1 Like

No problem at all, nice ground awareness ☺

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.