Golden Hour with Alec @ KLAS

Happy Saturday and welcome all to another photos of airplane topic. This one is joined by @Alec as we both headed down to spot for an hour or so. Enjoy the shots! ๐Ÿ“ธ

Golden Golfstream ๐Ÿ›ฉ

The Southwest Alternative ๐Ÿ

A bit of a rush to change spots to catch the LV Raiders A319 unexpectedly. ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธโš”๏ธ

An unusual looking 737-900, you have the scimitars but no splitsโ€ฆ

The A320neo is one of my favorite aircraft to shoot at golden time. ๐Ÿ‡

Perks of being short: There are none. The fence nearly clipped the gears of this one. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Alec is a foot or 2 taller so this was not a problem for him.

Airbus on that Climb ๐Ÿš€

Final light to catch whatโ€™s now one of my least favorite NHL teams in the league. Gave all our best players awayโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’

38 Likes

Very nice shots. Good job.

2 Likes

Thank you tinerober

2 Likes

KILLER shots!

1 Like

Looks good cool shots

1 Like

@Kirito_77 and he wonders why he will never be cool. All he does is geek about planes and takes weird photos of them.

2 Likes

Looks good cool shots

1 Like

2/10. Blurry background.

2 Likes

0/10. Is LordWizrak. ๐Ÿ˜›

3 Likes

Ikr, imagine having a legitimate hobby such as spotting. The youth of today smh my head

2 Likes

For the person who works at DCA youโ€™re talking a lot.

2 Likes

Spending several hours at an airport taking photos is such a cool hobby though, especially when itโ€™s 122 degrees out and you canโ€™t breathe due to heat stroke ๐Ÿ˜€

mb, forgot europeans exist, 45 celsius

2 Likes

And something about Teslas, but they come in funny colours according to some.

3 Likes

Some say he can be seen humming round the city streets in a metallic purple flash, and that if you hear their voice, youโ€™ll notice how incredibly American it is. All we know is, he makes spotting topics!

4 Likes

Okay Ethan

Awesome photos Kam!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.