GOL Boeing 737-800 (new livery)

The Brazilian IF community requests an update on the aircraft textures of Brazilian airlines, since many other companies in the simulator have their textures updated. So the community is campaigning for the IF Devs to update on the texture of GOL’s 737-800 aircraft.

Photograph: Aviação arte - Blog

They didn’t miss an update. The liveries that get updated or added are the ones that have a very high demand from the community. Also, credit where that photo came from.

52 Likes

THESE things go a little bit further when you vote for them :)

30 Likes

I edited the title for clarity. This is a nice livery, the orange and grey go together well.

35 Likes

Only 1 photo per request. Anyways it’s a good looking livery!

21 Likes

Unfortunately this is a duplicate of the request below :)
The moderators will decide if this old request will be closed so your one can stay open.

I also created a request for the 737-700 version of this livery

25 Likes

We, Brazilians, have great longing for this plane and other Brazilian airlines in Infinite Flight.

30 Likes

would be great livery gol

21 Likes

would be great livery gol

19 Likes

Definitely! Such a stunning Livery!

20 Likes

I’d love to have it in IF on the 738 ;)

19 Likes

1 picture per request please!

17 Likes

This looks sexy! Would be lovely to fly around South America, and experience the airports.

@SouthwestFan I don’t think anyone really obeysthat rule… But rules are rules I guess.

18 Likes

That would be fun for sight seeing around South America!

21 Likes

@Michael_Weinblatt, this airplane, in addition to making many domestic flights through Brazil, it also makes international flights to the other South American countries. In my opinion, an airplane extremely necessary for IF Global.

25 Likes

Yes, it sounds good. And I can’t imagine the graphics on that plane once Global!😎

19 Likes

I have heard that the livery has something related to Audi’s one cause now the owner of the airline was the old brazilian Audi owner or something like that, I saw this plane on SABE and SAEZ and it’s just beautiful!

14 Likes

Here in Brazil this plane is everywhere. And also making international flights in South America.

19 Likes

A long time ago, we are all users of Infinite Flight in Brazil who want this new Livery, we would be very grateful if this new Livery was added in Infinite Flight in the next update!

18 Likes

A beautiful livery on a beautiful airplane!

16 Likes