GOL B737-800 (Livery Voa Canarinho 2018)

They could also add the livery of Gol version 10 years, and version rock in rio … Not forgetting the painting Smiles of the gol …

8 Likes

Judging from previous posts, I don’t think polls are allowed in feature threads (as the main post anyway). I might be wrong though.

Now back to the livery: it looks great, and as an avid football fan I would love this livery to be in IF (let’s hope Brazil can fly it to the Luszniki Stadium in Moscow for the final ;)! I’m considering voting for it!

9 Likes

Then earn your TL2 and make the feature request topic, althought i would rather other airlines livery to get added (like Lufthansa a321, Air France a330, Joon a320, etc.) , even though that the Brazilian community is very big.

5 Likes

If you make 10 stops along the way, you can do it. lol

But seriously, I do not know how, but this plane will really transport the Brazilian team at the FIFA World Cup this year.

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing… It should’ve been a 777 or 767 at least…

5 Likes

Yes, but the problem is that Gol has no such aircraft. 😕

4 Likes

Yeah… Sadly true…

4 Likes

Nice livery, o hope see together with B738 Webjet. More brazilian liverys!

7 Likes

It’s nice,i love this livery.😍🙂

7 Likes

Finished my votes. :(

3 Likes

To vote for more topics, simply evolve your account. 😉

6 Likes

Yes, I read and add comments in others tópics in others subjects

4 Likes

The livery is really beautiful, they could also add the special livery of Rock in Rio and 10 years of Gol

7 Likes

Who knows in this update …

5 Likes

I love this painting. I hope to see her soon in the Brazilian skies. let’s hope it shows up in the next update.

5 Likes

Voted! I think it would be cool a special Brazilian painting in 737

3 Likes

I hope to see this painting in the next update

4 Likes

The ball in the nose of the plane is the only negative point I see in this livery, the rest is beautiful. :)

3 Likes

Beautiful livery

6 Likes

I love this beautiful livery, definitely has my vote.

4 Likes