GOL B737-700 (New livery)

I don’t know if liveries from other aircraft will be added in the next update as they did in v20.1, but if so, I would find it very good to add this new Gol paint to the B737-700.

2 Likes

I didn’t understand why they didn’t put Gol’s new painting on it after the Rework in the Family 737 was done.🤷🏻‍♂️😢

2 Likes

The more domestic routes I take in Brazil, the more I miss this livery. A GOL livery updated on the B737 is sorely missed, as the B738 is large for some airports.

3 Likes

i’m supporting this beauty even tho i have no more votes left

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the GOL livery on the 737-700 as the old livery is no longer used, so it would be awesome to have more 737-700 liveries.

4 Likes

I wold like this livery with Split Scimitars LOL 👌🏻😁😁😁

4 Likes

This livery is sorely missed on some domestic routes in the Gol.

3 Likes

We look forward to this Libre.😃✈️❤️

1 Like

I hope you don’t forget to add this Libre.😃

1 Like

Since the Devs are updating some liveries, maybe they could take the opportunity to update Gol’s livery on the B737. The livery present at the IF is currently the company’s first painting, when Gol was founded, and currently there is no aircraft in the fleet with this very old painting. Although the topic has few votes, I and other Brazilians would like to have this updated livery.

4 Likes

it seems that the PR-GED still has that painting, but I would also like this painting to be updated

5 Likes

amazing livery and post, lets vote! :)

3 Likes

A very beautiful painting, and it is needed for the simulator. as we have an outdated GOL 737-700 in the IF.

2 Likes

I support this Liverie. Unfortunately with my exhausted votes. UP

2 Likes

Is amazing livery!

1 Like

Hopefully this topic will be answered. In Brazil there are several small airports where the B737 is more convenient than the B738 because of the difference in length.

1 Like