GOL B737-700 (New livery)

Hello, IFC!

I am here proposing the addition of Gol livery in the Boeing 737-700, since the current livery in the IF is an old painting.
I highlight an attention to the Gol logo which had a small change recently, this being the most recent photo logo. Note that the “O” in gray is closer (glued) to the orange letters.

Gol is Brazil’s largest airline in terms of passenger numbers, and the Boeing 737-700 is heavily used by the company.

If you approve the idea, give a vote for it and leave a comment to know what you think about it. Thank you.

Untitled-1
Photo credits for Thyago Thomas
Aircraft registration: PR-GEA

About GOL

I loved the pity request that I’m not with votes yet.

4 Likes

Well, I never knew how the new GOL livery looks like. Also it is a Brazilian Airline on the 737-7. The mix between the colours of grey and orange looks a little interesting for their change.

4 Likes

Voted. To many Brazilian livery in Infinite Flight!

6 Likes

It would be great to make flights with this livery!

3 Likes

It might be a good idea to add the GOL new livery to the 737-700 as well because the GOL new livery is only available on the 737-800.

3 Likes

Actually I created this request precisely because of this. The livery that is currently on Gol’s B737-700 is from when Gol was founded, that is, it’s not just an old painting, it’s too old. And this one is updated.

2 Likes

Great request! we need a more up-to-date paint on the 737-700.

1 Like

Yes, and that the GOL logo is the latest one with the letters closer together

5 Likes

The old GOL livery is no longer used, so we have to add the current livery as well.

3 Likes

Is a very important Brazilian liveries to fly in South America in HD. Have my vote!
Let’s go Brazilian community, vote!

3 Likes

livery beautiful!

1 Like