GOL Airlines 737-800 (Livery TV On Board)

I would love to see this Livery crossing the sky of Brazil on the B737-800 because besides being quite beautiful, it is lush, extravagant !!
The Brazilian community in Infinite Flight needs more liveries in our airplanes, it is good to know that we are progressing with more liverys in our airplanes, however we need more !!!

IMG_20180618_174616
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800EH (PR-GTM)
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bij01JNgzNh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nky1w787q5ja

This belongs to #features, not #general

6 Likes

Already done. No need to continue the discussion. ;)

Very nice livery! Would be a great addition to the 737 fleet!

Make sure to vote for your own feature request. :)

3 Likes

You can make 1 to 2 feature requests a day. No more or it’s an abuse to the category 🙃

2 Likes

It would be a nice addition to the livery side of things.

2 Likes

This livery is very good! We would have seen her in the IF in a not-so-distant future. :)

6 Likes

How about voting for your request?😄

2 Likes

@Wendel, this topic will automatically close 3 months after the last reply, ie if there are no comments on this topic for 3 months, it will close automatically. I suggest you talk about it with a moderator.

4 Likes

Nice livery too… have my vote!

3 Likes

I love this painting. I hope to see her soon in the Brazilian skies.

3 Likes

Have my vote in the carrot

3 Likes

Good livery, nice paiting for GOL

2 Likes

A beautiful painting I hope to see her in the next update

3 Likes

Beautiful painting! I have no votes at the moment but I support. It would be of great value if added.

3 Likes

It would be a pleasure to have this painting with us at the IF, it is very desired by me, too bad I have no votes

6 Likes

I think we need more special liveries from GOL. They are amazing

3 Likes

The painting is very beautiful, reinforcing the orange fleet

3 Likes

Carrot is for me the most stylish Boeing 737 of all looking forward to flying it

3 Likes

I really like this livery, I hope to see it at IF one day.

2 Likes

My favorite GOL painting. I think this orange is very beautiful and would look good on IF. More one vote

1 Like