GOL 737-800 (Livery Voa Canarinho 2018)

Hello guys!

GOL airlines presented the new aircraft that will transport the Brazilian football team (FIFA), “Voa Canarinho”, with the symbol and colors of Brazil.

It would be great to see this aircraft with this beautiful livery in the IF, especially during the FIFA World Cup, which will be in Russia this year.

Credits to @avioes_por_segundo
AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION: PR-GUK

CLICK HERE to watch the video!

Cool livery right there.

15 Likes

it would be incredible if this painting were added. An honor for us Brazilians!

17 Likes

Uau! Very vibrant. Great find

15 Likes

If this livery were added to the IF in time, we could fly with that aircraft in Russia, at least during the FIFA World Cup. 😁

17 Likes

Haha, you may have to stop in your way to Russia. That is in deed a beautiful livery.
Suggestion: Put a poll saying i want that/ i dont want that, as it is good for the ones who dont have more votes! Hopefully it will get added. @Wendel would be thrilled for sure!

14 Likes

This livery is really beautiful …

9 Likes

Cool livery and beatiful

11 Likes

Boy, you got me wrong. I said I would fly flights in Russia with this plane, not to Russia. Never going to Russia for B738! 😂
And thanks for the poll tip. 👍

15 Likes

Why do not you create the 737-800 Gol + topic ?

8 Likes

I have no votes. I do not like to create topics and not give my vote on my own topic, do you understand?

13 Likes

Dude… U guys just got a new GOL livery. Let other livery get chance to be in IF.

9 Likes

Wow, it’s a soccer plane, I used to love soccer, I would prob vote for this but I ran out of votes :/

10 Likes

Friend, I belong to a Brazilian IF group with more than 1700 members. I created this topic just because there were requests in the group. You can see that in a short time you have enough votes. I’m also battling for LATAM A320-200 (New Livery) because I also want liveries from other South American companies. This one I mentioned is already 64 votes, but who knows the Devs do not add the two, right? 😁

15 Likes

I saw it today morning in Ezeiza, this plane looks awesome!

9 Likes

Amazing livery i hope they add it in the next update

8 Likes

Oh pretty please add this beautiful livery!! We Brazilians will be so thankful!

8 Likes

I know this has nothing to do with voting but can a 737 fly from Brazil to russia…?

7 Likes

Well… It surely can, however, this 737 will need to Stop Several times for Refueling though…

8 Likes

Very Happy hahaha !!

8 Likes