Going to Flight of Dreams in Nagoya!

So a couple weeks ago I went to “Flight of Dreams” at Chubu Centrair Airport,exhibiting the the first 787 ever built,ZA001! It has plenty of exhibits for all ages,from drawing airplanes and making paper airplanes,to flying in the 787 simulator!
Please go here for more information.

The hangar where the exhibit is!

In all it’s modern glory,ZA001!

Engines(they’re so big!)

Landing gear

Tail

Pictures from the light show!

And finally,the long glorious wing of the 787!
I hope some of you can visit!

28 Likes

That looks like an awesome experience! Ur lucky cause I’m not going to Japan soooo

3 Likes

Well
Choice 1.LGA-DTW-NGO
Choice 2.JFK-NRT-NGO

1 Like

Wow ur a stalker, you know my home airports…

3 Likes

Well you could always wait for next years China Charters from KPIT if we’re segesting flights for @Dylan_M… 😂

1 Like

I mean your bio does specifically say you live in the New York area. Doesn’t require too much stalking to figure that out.

6 Likes

Japan should be a future trip for me lol. I need a few thousand dollars and a ticket on the 787 to the islands.

2 Likes

Did you fly the B787 flight simulator?

1 Like

My relatives in Japan know im a avgeek so they showed me this via email and i do remember seeing the building under construction at RJGG looking out at the window and I was wondering what that was.
I will definitely be there when I go to Japan in the summer next year.

Remember, Japan played a huge role for the development and launch of the 787 so it makes sense they construct a 787 museum in the heat of Japan’s industrial region and the aviation region.

1 Like

@Dylan_M join me on DTW-NGO lol , thats the route we take.

I’ve been to Japan many times but unfortunately haven’t been to Nagoya. That looked like an awesome experience and I hope I can go soon too!

Were those people having dinner under the plane model 😂

2 Likes

No,I couldn’t, because it costs like cough cough 9,000 yen,plus you need a reservation.

1 Like

That’s not to bad. I think the only thing that makes it hard is the fact that you have to reserve it.

1 Like

That place looks super cool! If only I didn’t live a 12 hour flight away…

1 Like

I thought the first 787 was at the Museum of Flight in Seattle,Washinton

1 Like

Oh god. That’s expensive!
1 year subscription for IF is like 10000 yen so I would rather buy that then do the 787 sim.

1 Like

This is pretty cool!

1 Like

Well you’re talking to a KID avgeek m’kay? I don’t have the money. Plus I don’t have those puppy eyes like in those cartoons.

1 Like

Nope,that’s N787BX, The third 787-8 prototype.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.