Going to Baltimore!

SI’m going to Washington, D.C. This summer.
I’m leaving Wensday and I’ll be returning July 22
I’m riding spirit airlines I’ll take photos of the plane.

7 Likes

Have fun :)

1 Like

Nice! I’m going in October for a school trip.

Have a nice trip and greet Lincoln for me! :)

I might be going on Tuesday. Maybe

Spirt Airlines … 😣😣

2 Likes

As one who has been to DC before, it is a wonderful experience. Both the monuments and museums, and the spotting options. You may even see Southwest Colorado 1 there!

1 Like

Where are you flying out of? I might be taking united with their newer 739’s, not the older ones(thankfully).

I live in that area. While your there check out the Metrorail system, its cool & goes 60mph

I’m flying to my relatives in an island in Indonesia and there’s a transit in a city not too far from it, since we I am staying in my grandma’s house for 6 days we are going to stop there first before flying to the next place, so I really wished that we flew garuda(knowing that it Is a very small chance) then instead we flew Lion Air, luckily the seat next to me was empty so I moved there since it was a window seat, the seat was so cramped by the time we got off my legs would have died. Luckily for all my suffering on that aircraft I spotted a Garuda A330.
So if you fly in Indonesia I don’t really recommend low cost airlines.

Which airport do you fly into? DCA Reagan has a fun river approach that twists and turns to get around protected airspace.

The metro is great to get around.

1 Like

One month in D.C.?

My dad lives there.

1 Like

I made a big mistake I’m actually flying to Baltimore on spirit.

1 Like

Haha. 😜

Anyway, enjoy your flight :)

change your title

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.