Going on a 757 in August what should I expect?

So in August I’m going on a United 757-200 from MCO(Orlando international airport)To EWR(Newark International airport)it will be my first time on a 757 what should I expect??

3 Likes

As it’s United a broken nose and not much of the 757

this is just a joke please don’t take this too seriously

No jokes aside I’ve never flown on a 757 before nor have I flown United so please make a trip report for me to read if you have time. 😉

3 Likes

Just expect a long 737.

8 Likes

From the inside at least.

8 Likes

United’s 757s are really old, expect some severe wear and tear

5 Likes

I guess expect an experience like a 737 except on a larger fuselage because I went to the Caribbean from Newark twice, once on a 757 and another on a 737 not that much difference in cabin.

1 Like

Thank you all

I will takes pictures on July 31 because I will be flying from ewr to mco on a 737 800

1 Like

I live in New York Im going Disney disney world is near mco

757s are LOUD

2 Likes

I’ve never flew on a United 757 but I’ve flown on a TUI 757. To be honest I don’t really like the 757 series anyway and the experience wasn’t anything special to be honest.

But I hope your experience will be good!

1 Like

They have that shrill squeal when they rev up to takeoff thrust

Like most older jets

3 Likes

Great I’m sitting in the front of the engine love the sound of the 757

1 Like

I looked up the sound on YouTube of a 757 your correct there loud

2 Likes

Oh good luck. It was probably louder for me because I was on the even older version of the 757 that doesn’t have the winglets.

Aside from the noise, the flight should be pretty decent.

Now I’m going to make an airplane expectations thread myself

1 Like

Haven’t flown the 757, but if your flying AA, the seats are pretty comfy for short haul. The service is normally pretty good. 😃😄

2 Likes

Going on a United flight

1 Like

United is pretty much the same, it’s pretty good, but don’t expect it to be super fancy.

1 Like

I personally love flying 757’s, as they are comfortable and spacious. I’m not sure about United, but Delta’s 757’s have been retrofitted to look brand new inside.

2 Likes

Well, you should first check in. Then you should board the plane and be seated. The plane should then push and taxi to the runway. Then the plane should takeoff from the runway and start climb towards cruise. Expect some turning as well. The expect a cruise with the seatbelt sign off so you can get up. Then expect a descent with some turning towards the end. Then you should expect the plane to land on the runway at you destination, and exit it. Then you should taxi to the ramp and park. After that, you should deplane and grab you baggage. Lastly, exit the destination airport. You may experience delays through out this process and should expect a meal or snacks depending on the length of the flight. Hope this helped!

12 Likes