Going back to our routes

for once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards for there you have been, and there you will long to return
Leonardo da Vinci

Hello everyone,

Yet again another event hosted by me! This is an event for single a twin props only and it will be on either playground or advanced. Here is all the information:

Region: Southern California
FLP: L35, Big bear city, KRNM, Ramona, KPSP, Palm Springs, KLAX, Los Angeles

We will start the event at 4:30GMT( this may be changed to suit others ) and will finish when we land in KLAX.

Method of flight: touch and go at KRNM KPSP and KLAX. After TnG at KLAX remain in the pattern for 1 cycle unless instructed by ATC otherwise.

Rules: carry out and do what ATC tells you!
Sequence yourself out at big bear city so that we don’t clog up the pattern at ramona and finally Have Fun!

You can take photos however do not post them on this thread of this event!

Regards,

John Gerard, Event Host

1 Like

NO PICTURES ALLOWED!
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/a-reminder-of-how-to-use-this-forum/1982

1 Like

My bad Alexander! No worries!

Regards,

John Gerard, Event Jost

Hi all

Just a quick update. Daniel_smith is our ATC for this event! He is excellent at ATC as he has trained me and have done some playground sessions with him! The event will be on playground so a quick revision of server rules is to the pilots discretion! See you all soon and let me know if you want to change the time for starting the event.

Regards,

John Gerard, Event Host

If you read what @dush19 wrote in post pictures part 4 (My Part 4) you would know why.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up Alex just a minor mistake but it won’t happen again,

Regards,

John Gerard, Event Host

Nowhere near excellent just a trainee ,
Self praise is no praise

1 Like

I am starting the event! Spawn at L35 . You can copy my flight plan for the event if you wish. I will wait till 4:40 then take off and make my way to ramona!

Have fun

Regards,

John Gerard, Event Host

Just completed the first stage to ramona and parked! Great weather for flying VFR in SoCal today. If you want you can spawn in ramona instead of big bear if your not up for the full run or even KPSP but let me know and tell me your call sign so I know who you are!

Regards,
John Gerard, Event Host

Anyone up for the same thing? No one really came the first time probably because it was too early! Post on this thread your call sign if you are interested

Regards,

John Gerard, Event Host

@Daniel_Smith … Dan “The Man”! I said it first here and meant it🎉💥💫
Mad Max Sends

2 Likes

He is good guy to know! Knows a lot about lots of things

Max, you up for some old school prop flying? Info is in the top post just don’t use the times!

Regards,

John Gerard

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@JGK00… Thanks for the personal invite John. It dinner time in SWF and my bride will crucify me if I miss another meal for my concubine IF. Regard Max

1 Like

No worries my friend! Enjoy your dinner in peace!

Regards,

John Gerard