Goin through tarmac

Hi, I was trying to get to some of the airports in the Gran Canaria region and, every time I tapped to calibrate my aircraft dropped through the tarmac. I got two violations for that. Could you guys fix this problem? Under here you can look at all the times I tried to get an aircraft on the tarmac.

Hello there! It’s a known issue due to corrupt files. For more information, check this comment below. You have to restart the application and it will be back to normal again ;)

For your violation removal, I would suggest to PM any of ATC Moderators with an evidence of the stats above (Like you took above) to reverse your violations. The moderators will consider wether they will remove it or not based on the evidences given. For more informations, you can refer to the thread below ;)

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Well I appreciate you answer, but when you get violations, such as Aerobatics/Airspace and Speed Violation for going through the tarmac, it feels unfair.

1 Like

If you could provide me with you latest callsign and display name, i will look into it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi!
The callsign I was using was Lufthansa 8191 and the display name is Raider. Thank you in advance.

I have now removed those violations for this incident.

If this should happen again, i recommend you end the flight immediately, go to settings, choose the general tab, scroll down to the bottom and tap “Clear scenery cache” and then restart your device.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks to you! Appreciate it!

2 Likes