GoAir A320-200

goair759
Credits: Wikimedia Commons

Basic Information
IATA: G8
ICAO: GOW
Callsign: Go Air
Hub: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Main)
Founded: 2005

About GoAir
GoAir is an Indian low cost carrier based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is owned by the Indian business conglomerate Wadia Group. It is the 5th largest airline in India. It operates and Airbus only fleet consisting of A320-200’s and A320 neos. It has 9 International destinations and 27 domestic destinations.

Why we need it
It would help increase diversity within the Asian region which is currently hidden in the dark for places except north India and East Asia. It would encourage more people from India to play Infinite Flight as they would be more familiar with local airlines.

I do hope my fellow Asian community and especially the Indian community would vote for this amazing livery.

imma clear a vote for this

1 Like

Amazing! This would be a great addition to the A320 liveries.

1 Like

I’ve travelled in this aircraft multiple times, great service offered by the crew. Voted!

2 Likes

i have voted :)

1 Like

Indeed. The service by GoAir considering it is a low cost airline is very good. I flew from Mumbai to Velana International last year and it was great!

2 Likes

Got my VOTE!! 😊

1 Like

Just voted!
Lets get some more Indian liveries.

1 Like

Great to see the support! Keep em coming.

hm Never heard of GoAir, seems like a great livery tho! Outta votes but has my support

1 Like

No problem! Atleast you support! GoAir is actually pretty famous within India Maldives and Bangladesh.

1 Like