Go on the Gojet Crj-550 Flight Review

Hello IFC,
Today I got the pleasure to fly on the brand new updated CRJ-550 and let me tell you wow. It was an amazing experience! On my trip I flew from Columbus,Ohio to Chicago Illinois. Let me get started with the review!

We started boarding exactly on time and finished well before departure time of 10:52am. Unfortunately we had to get de-iced as there was snow coming down! We then took off from Runway 28R and quickly climbed to our cruise altitude of 26,000 feet. Passing through 10,000 we were served a snack of our choice and water which I happily took as I had not eaten yet!
Service:10/10

Now comes the real review, the seat the bin space and the legroom was great! The new CRJ-550 has closet type storage areas where passengers can put there roller board suitcases instead of gate checking them! I had the whole row to myself on the 2-2 Configuration which was real nice! Surprisingly there was on board WiFi which I took advantage of! There was enough legroom for at least a 6 foot person to stretch out! The seat was nice and comfy and the seat back was nice and big and the tray table was perfect for my iPad and my snack!
Seat:9/10
Legroom:10/10
Tray Table:8/10
Storage:9/10

This was my first flight on the CRJ-550 and I think it beats any CRJ-700 or 900 in just about every category! Let me know if there’s anything else that you’d like to know about my flight!

21 Likes

I miss United having gold in their colors. Their new livery is just all shaded blue.

1 Like

i kinda like the new livery better tho

2 Likes

I personally like it but I’m bias since blue is my favorite color

1 Like

How roomy is the cabin feeling (as good as in the PR pictures? Sounds like a really good product from all you wrote. Thanks for sharing your impressions!

1 Like

Nice flight review looks awesome, love the new livery

1 Like

It’s very roomy. I fairly enjoyed it

1 Like

That’s great to hear!

1 Like

Along with the de-icing pic, you should see the de-icing pad at IAD. You’ll see all types of aircraft ranging from the crj-200 to the A380. Nice pics btw!

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it! There was a few planes waiting to be de iced

I don’t because it technically wasn’t even United’s livery. It was Continental and UA just decided to keep it when the two merged.

Biscoff cookies😋

1 Like

only the best of the best

1 Like

How did you like the new aircraft?? 😃
I was one of the first people on it, and it is one nice looking aircraft!

I liked it! Thought it was nice and clean and modern

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.