Global X A320-200

image Global Crossing Airlines, Inc. , operating as GlobalX Airlines is an American Part 121, domestic, flag, and supplemental charter airline headquartered in Miami, Florida. The airline was founded in 2019 by Ed Wegel, who previously co-founded the reincarnated Eastern Air Lines. GlobalX provides ad-hoc passenger charter and cargo airlift to destinations throughout the United States, the Caribbean and Latin America.

History- In 2019, GlobalX completed a merger with Canada Jetlines, an ultra low-cost airline headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario.[5] In late 2020, GlobalX formed CubaX , a tour operator that will provide weekly non-stop flights from Miami to Havana, Cuba. Starting in 2021, CubaX will operate daily charter flights using GlobalX aircraft.[6] As demand increases, the airline will add more routes in partnership with large tour operators in other key markets.

I support it, and the blue looks good on the A320!

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for a global x livery to the game, hopefully this gets enough votes

Bump for this awesome livery!
IMG_0768
Image source: GlobalX Website

Bump! I can’t wait to have this and fly some RedWay flights!

1 Like

This is there most current livery, I saw it at DFW in June

Bump, want to bring attention to this livery, would be fun to do Red Way flights and other charter flights. Like the look of their current livery!

Bump again because I still think it’s a cool livery, but Red Way will be no more:

Shocker, who knew flying routes to places like MSP/BNA/AUS/ATL from Nebraska wouldn’t work out.

1 Like