Global won't come on my tablet(amazon fire)

I’ve looked on the play store so many time for 3 Day’s and infinite flight hasn’t said update,it says hotfix

1 Like

Please specify your device

This is most likely because your device doesn’t support infinite flight anymore.

1 Like

As said, your device probably doesn’t meet the requirements - that’s the only explanation so please post your device so we can help! :)

Is your device Samsung by any chance? Or running android 5.1?

My infinite flight can’t update to global as it says my iPad needs an update but it is up to date. My iPad is iPad 2 and is update 9.3.5, I am up to date, please help me out.

Your device isn’t supported by the latest update. Sorry for the inconvenience. Kind Regards, Chris

3 Likes

Its an amazon fire and it says hotfix

Thank you for contacting support! Unfortunately this update will not be released for Amazon devices. We will gauge Amazon demand at a later date to determine whether or not we will continue to support the Amazon App Store updates. We apologize for any inconvenience.

FDS have decided to cut support for the Kindle Fire and Amazon Appstore at this time. I found out yesterday, I wasn’t the happiest person, but they said they need to reevaluate demand on the kindle.