Global - What are you looking forward to the most?

The title says it all! What are you looking forward to the most when global comes out? I’m mostly looking forward to the fact that we can actually fly globally! Also fuel burn and better graphics.

21 Likes

Being able to fly anywhere, also LNAV

16 Likes

Im not sure mods would like this topic.

But im looking forward to the new advance wind system and Fuel burn.

4 Likes

Being able to turn off the engines! (And probably also fuel burn)

9 Likes

The new decorated terrain, it looks absolutely breathtaking

8 Likes

Grand Canyon / Himalayas

10 Likes

Flying the realistic routes with real time and weather as well as fuel burn

7 Likes

The thing i’ll look foward to is basically everything! Also flying to all of the airports i have edited, you dont know how good it would feel to fly to airports that you spent hours on end editing just to see them.

7 Likes

I’m most excited about fuel burn. It will be intersting having to plan for holds and winds.

6 Likes

In the Global update, I’m kind of looking for Global.

I think it’s not just one feature I’m looking for; but looking for the whole lot, simply because all the features are very small details, but those minor details make the bigger picture - Global.

Except maybe the Floating Point bug. I just want that gone ASAP, be it with Global or without.

20 Likes

I’m excited just to see how different the terrain and imagery is, and of course to fly everywhere!!

2 Likes

New terrain and not cruising at just 14,000 feet.

6 Likes

FREEDOM!!! That would be unrestricted flight planning.

2 Likes

Not having floating point bug.

14 Likes

Hmm, engine start/stop. Flying around NZ. Fog layers, fuel burn, amazing atmosphere

Oh yeah, also a floating point bug fix, are you sure after you hit end flight, really good satellite imagery

10 Likes

Being able to finally fly out of my hometown airport in Manchester, NH :)

3 Likes

That will be so great! Can’t wait

2 Likes

I am looking forward to exploring and flying everywhere. I am most excited mainly about being able to take off from my home airport and my country. Other than that I am excited about the day to night feature, and the whole update!!!

2 Likes

Changed it for you. ;)

2 Likes

That’s what Im looking forward the most.

2 Likes