Global Virtual - "The Sky Has no Limit" | Now Recruiting Pilots & Staff

Yes, well change that asap.

1 Like

Seems like a fantastic idea. Best of luck!

3 Likes

Thank You!

Glad to be a part of the team!

2 Likes

com-video-to-gif

Introducing%20Live%20Maps%20header

We are pleased to announce that We now have a live/interactive map displaying all of our flying pilots’ information. These maps are still in beta so they might have some bugs, but we’re happy to be one of the first to receive this. So again, we’d like to give a huge thank you to the whole IFVARB team in making this possible. Enjoy!

Check it Out Now!

3 Likes

Our first public event is up!

2 Likes

Global Virtual Photo of The Month - October 2019

The best picture of October 2019 goes to @anon45500775! Join us and post your photos for a chance to win Novembers photo of the month competition!

Join Us!

6 Likes

@Global_Virtual Is there a specific fleet or routes to follow?

3 Likes

No! Any aircraft goes, and our events are planned throughout. We do not have scheduled routes

3 Likes

Saying Goodbye to a Few of Our Staff.

Today, 3 of our staff members had to step down from their position at Global Virtual. As life moves forward they didn’t have enough time to be with us. So we’d like to wish @Alphadog4646, @PlaneGeek, and @ThomasThePro a fond farewell.

With them leaving, 3 new staff positions opened up. If you meet the requirements and feel like you could handle being staff, apply below!

Apply For a Staff Position

Become a Pilot!

4 Likes

com-video-to-gif

Global Virtual is proud to be sponsoring @anon41771314 event! If your available, please grab a gate!

Note: No matter your route, you will be allowed to use your GOVO callsign in this event.

4 Likes

com-video-to-gif

Global Virtual is proud to be sponsoring another event! The event we’re sponsoring is made by @BigBert10.

Note to all Global Virtual Pilots Attending:

You will be free to use your Global Virtual callsigns at this event.

Learn more about our sponsored events here

3 Likes

Global Virtual Photo of The Month - November 2019

November’s best picture of the month award goes to @Hymenopus_Coronatus! Post you photos at our events or open airports and tag us for a chance to win Decembers photo of the month award.

Join Us!

3 Likes

Oh cool! Didn’t realize that photo was good lol

1 Like

Hey guys!
I’m thinking about applying. So do I have to use my GOVO at all times or only when I fly for Global Virtual?

2 Likes

I applied, looks great

1 Like

Great to hear! @Aviation-21 you only need to use our callsign when flying with us :)

1 Like

Ok cool. Is there like a logging system like with other VAs?

1 Like

As we are a VO, we don’t have a logging system.

1 Like