Infinite Flight is now rolled out to 100% on both iOS and Android devices.
Loading issues (being stuck on the Loading screen) should be completely resolved. It shouldn’t take more than 10-20sec to spawn anywhere in the world and should be almost instantaneous if you have been there recently.
Android is a bit more susceptible to performance issues, especially if your device is overheating (the operating system tends to aggressively throttle the CPU to lower frequency when that happens). If you are experiencing performance issues here are a few workaround (applies to both iOS and Android):
- hide minimap, it has performance problems, we will most likely have a fix in the next update
- turn off Anti Aliasing (graphics settings)
- set “rendering resolution” to medium or low (graphics settings)
- set “rendering quality” to medium or low (graphics settings)
- make sure “Limit FPS” stays on (this should always be on even with recent device to avoid overheating or draining your battery)
- reduce Live airplane count (Live settings)
- go to a less busy server/area
We hope you are enjoying this unprecedented update, rest assured that we will be hard at work to continue improving the experience.