"Global" update status, performance issues and workarounds

Great! I am really enjoying the update! However, I have a question. What does automatic low power mode actually do? And you also mentioned something about not charging your device and low power mode, and I didn’t quite understand that.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Same happened to me when i tried to fly in solo mode on my android device.

2 Likes

Either way infinite flight is still a great sim on mobile devices and I can’t wait to see where it goes next rather it be aircraft or anything else.

3 Likes

Yay! I’m so excited! Thanks so much for updating Android!

2 Likes

Has it been shipped on the Amazon appstore yet? All I seen on Infinite flight on n amazon is “currently unavailable”

2 Likes

how to set a flight plan?

menulis:

2 Likes

It automatically capped your fps at 30

3 Likes

Amazon does not support IF

2 Likes

I installed the update when I woke up and it ran very smoothly! I did have just one problem: After using the “search fix/airport” function for 4-5 times, it won’t work anymore. When I restart the game, the same happens again. But the rest of my flights were absolutely perfect!

2 Likes

I know the price is way to much but you should be able to turn engines on and off I can and I can only play Solo it’s under the third hud changer with the actions for C130s and no smoking and seatbelts and all the lights

2 Likes

Has the weather issue been fixed yet?

2 Likes

I can’t download the update ATM :( but thanks for the update (on the update) :)

2 Likes

Are the servers down at the moment?

2 Likes

I’ve Done all the Steps/Guide Philippe told us to do and it’s still doesn’t load.

1 Like

Now here’s a question: now that global is out for everybody, what are you devs doing to celebrate?

2 Likes

Solving #support topics, fixing servers, etc.

3 Likes

I think this topic should resolve a lot of those #support topics. If people are in the right mind ;)

3 Likes

Philippe,
I am using the newest iPad Pro 10.5”, would you say overheating could be a problem with such device? I got so used to 60fps that going to 30 doesn’t feel right; but at the same time don’t want to damage the iPad’s battery.

2 Likes

You should be fine at 60fps on that device.

It won’t damage battery, it will just drain faster.

5 Likes

Well, I’m not able to upgrade the live+ subscription. The app crashes whenever i do so. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

2 Likes