Global Super Tanker 747

(The Global SuperTanker. Photo: Wikimedia Commons)

The Global Super Tanker 747

This 747 is currently the only 747 used for fire fighting. Originally the 747 Super Tanker was operated by Evergreen Airlines. Currently it’s owned and operated by Global SuperTanker Services, LLC which bought Evergreen’s Supertanker Services. The tail number of this Boeing 747 N744ST and operates as Tanker 944 while on USFS Contract. The 747 Supertanker can carry up to 19,600 gallons.

My Opinion
I am a huge fan of doing aerial fire fighting on Infinite flight, it be nice see more variant of tankers. Also it be nice see more liveries for the Boeing 747-400!

This aircraft is hangared in Colorado Springs, somewhat near where I live. It’s awe-inspiring when you see it in the air. I’m freeing up a vote for this!

1 Like

It’s fun to watch fly on the dispatch program. They just got the thumbs up to help fight fires in Cali!

2 Likes

This was parked here at VCV when we had those big fires almost 2 years ago. They had it stored because people said it used too much water. I’ll see if I can free a vote up for this! I would love to see this with a 747 Rework. Can’t wait for it to be back out here soon!

3 Likes

Not sure I can make a vote for this, but I do love buzzing mountains in the DC one, and would love this livery…

1 Like

We should merge this Water Bomber (T944)

2 Likes

OPS Completely agree! I didn’t even realize some one requested this

Understandable. His feature request wasn’t very clear.

1 Like

@Daniel14 944 is currently flying right now ;)

1 Like

Great! I’ll see if I can spot it on FR24

EDIT: Found It!

1 Like