Global servers won't load

When I try to load global it shows the loading screen for a while then eventually crashes. I have the same issue when I try to fly solo, however it can’t be my device or my internet connection as I’m using an iPhone 8+ and have an average 400mbps connection speed. if this issue is known, will it be fixed in the next update? I have had to delete the app for now as I needed to clear up some space and haven’t used it for a while

1 Like

The global server error was when the app initially launched. Now it’s up and running smoothly.

Have you tried reinstalling the app?
Is it the same on cellular as wifi?

1 Like

Yes I reinstalled it about 30m ago and used a considerable amount of mobile data (You’re lucky I’m not sending you the bill! jk), but I still have the same issue.

I just re-installed and cleared my phone’s memory and still having this issue. Btw I’m using iOS 11.2

Very odd. And it’s both in cellular and wifi? Have it always been like this or is it a new issue?

I am currently in flight on the global server. The server is online.

Here are some suggestions I have for you:

1. Restart the phone
  2. Reset Network Settings
    A. Go into settings
    B. Go into General
    C. Go into Reset
    D. Click on Reset Network Settings
    E. Enter password to continue
  3. Restart the moden

Also, before doing any of that, please check for me when you click on servers and see if any of them say 0%. This will prove that it’s an internet issue on your side.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.