Global server Scenery down

My global sever is down almost every single day from 1 hour to a whole flight length ,but my wifi runs perfectly fine is there an solution for this thanks

Hello! How much device storage do you have remaining? Infinite Flight requires at least 1GB.

1 Like

How much storage do you have left. IF needs 1GB of free space to run. If you do not have that. Delete all your replays, clear your scenery cache and it should work

1 Like

I have .500 MB remaining but on a previous flight I did my device had .500MB remaining and the scenery was fine. but now its blurry

That’s your problem. Delete your IF replays and clear your chace and your golden

1 Like

Ok I will try to clear my scenery cache

1 Like

Well I am about to land and my global scenery is down hope my ILS does the job for me.

1 Like

It’s possible that certain areas need to load more data than others. I recommend deleting unused applications and files on your device as well. Of course, removing replays isn’t a bad idea, either.

1 Like

I mean my device has 16GB and To start off with I can use only 5 GB In total of it because of the OS and other things related to the system software. I uninstall IF once a week and reinstall it inorder to get some space for it to run.

Yeah. You must have 1GB of storage to use Infinite Flight

1 Like

I see. Infinite Flight will build up its file size over time. This is a result of scenery, aircraft downloads, replays, etc. The only way to remove these is to delete the app and reinstall it like you said you do. I recommend continuing with that if you are comfortable with losing your replays and configurations.

1 Like

I always Take pictures of imp moments in my flight in replays then upload it to my computer then delete the replay file.

1 Like

Did the chace clearing work?

1 Like

I am afraid that if I clear it during flight I will be kicked out of the app happend to me before. I will need to do it after my flight

1 Like

Sounds good

I will flag the topic for closure thank you all for your answers!

OP requested closure.