Global server issue

Hi ifc, I’ve been doing some flights lately but I keep getting a red exclamation mark for the global server at the top. Can someone tell me how to fix my global server issue?
Server:Expert

First of all, is your internet connection good?
Does this occur very lately?

1 Like

Hello there! I am not an expert, but I know some things you can do from the top of my head to try to fix this.

• Reboot your device.
  • Make sure you have a stable WiFi or cellular connection.
  • Try turning airplane mode on and off if the first 2 steps don’t work.
1 Like

To add to that, are you sure you still have an active Infinite flight pro subscription

1 Like

Hey mate,

Make sure you have a stable internet connection as when you click on said red explanation mark it will be an unable to connect to server issue.

Cheers!

1 Like

I do have a stable connection and do have active pro sub. Will try airplane mode method

1 Like

To add further, can you please spawn in the training server and check if it’s the same thing?

1 Like

The weird thing is it doesent happen till about 40 mins after takeoff

Same on the training, when I end a flight on both servers it cuts out and the game crashes

In that case, it’s most likely your WiFi. I believe it has nothing to do with the servers, because I don’t have any problems with it, and I haven’t seen any support topics about it.

Probably, all though I have full bars inmy wifi

I had the same problem but after re starting the flight it went away for me
idk if it will work for u

Nup, reastarted device several times, I have to shoot a yt video in replays afterwards I will delete and reinstall the app

1 Like

oh ok
Hope you fix your problem sooon :)

1 Like

Actually I think it’s my device cuz I tried to log into a different app (recording) and it crashed…

1 Like

Which server you’re on doesn’t matter. All live servers are using the same Global server.
Sounds a bit like you’re on low storage perhaps?

1 Like

Yippee it works again! I don’t know what I did but it worked!

1 Like