Global server down

Hi so I am about 45 minutes into my flight and the global server has been down since just after takeoff and my destination KIAD is in part of that blackout and the scenery is absolutely blurry!!

The server doesn’t appear to be down for me. I imagine it could be related to a connection issue on your end. Try checking if your WiFi is working and the strength of your connection.

1 Like

That makes a little sense I am on my iPad BTW

1 Like

My WiFi is strong

1 Like

Chances are at some point in the flight either your WiFi stopped working or your iPad disconnected.

1 Like

Well this is the first time I have played IF on it in about a year so should I clear cache or something

Most likely you should, Probably would give the whole app a refresh. This usually happens when I don’t have the app updated.

1 Like

Well I updated the app last night and iPad so that is all fine i

1 Like

It is a good idea to clear the cache every so often regardless of how frequently you play. Helps prevent crashes due to corrupted scenery and also saves space on your device.

Just did and I usually play on my iPhone but I got the iPad out last night and did updates and like I said the first time I have played on it in a while

1 Like

It is fixed thanks guys @Elliot_003 and @PilotChrisSG @moderators this can be closed now