Global Scenic Routes

Does anyone know any scenic routes that are not too long (3 hours at the most). I really want to see that stunning Global scenery :)

PLEASE SAY WHAT AIRLINE AND AIRCRAFT OPERATES ON THE ROUTE

6 Likes

PIA 660 Airbus a310 Insbrürick to interlaken

4 Likes

A310 Islamabad to muree
Palestine to Cairo Turkish airlines

3 Likes

Innsbruck Kranebitten will be a great place to fly! ;)

3 Likes

Madeira-Porto (LPMA-LPPR) Easyjet A320.Great take-off and landing (normally planes do a short approach when landing to Porto,following the river)

5 Likes

If you really want to see the scenery then you can’t go in a trash-hauler. Jump in a prop and fly the backcountry of Idaho or other places in the rockies. Mountain ranges will be some of the most scenic areas and you need to slow down to appreciate them.

15 Likes

I want to do YT videos of commercial flights in Infinite Flight like Matt Davies, if you know him. Like an EasyJet flight from Milan to Copenhagen which passes over stunning scenery.

5 Likes

Fly a VFR around Seattle when global comes out.

3 Likes

Doesn’t always have to be an airline you’re flying.

KHAF - KSBP would be a great route along the California coast. Or even KMRY - KSBP. Flown this route a few times in real life, it’s great at sunset.

6 Likes

I watch Matt Davies I will do most European flights like him in A320-A321 max 6 hours flights :) Weekends maybe more

2 Likes

I’m planning to do a flight between Panama City and David, just 1 hour or less. You can see the mountains that goes through Panama. Or Maybe if you fly from Las Vegas to San Francisco, I have flown that route previously, you can see the transition between desert and vegetation.

2 Likes

LPPR-LPPT Ryanair 30 minutes.

5 Likes

Also, over in NY. HPN to MTK (Montauk) is pretty nice.
Up to the Catskills is nice in NY as well.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yes! You haven’t seen all the other topics!?

6 Likes

Iceland or Greenland
Antartica - might be some auroras?

3 Likes

Addis Ababa-Nairobi (HAAB-HKJK)
737-800
767-300
787-8
E190

Scenic view of the Rift valley landscape

3 Likes

Definitely, low altitude Vfr over big sur would be pretty sweet. I’ll have to do the Grand Canyon as well

3 Likes

NRT/HND-KIX (Tokyo to Osaka), scenic route by Mt. Fuji, Japanese coastline, and mountains. Flown by ANA with the A320, 737, 777, and 787, JAL with the 767 and 777, JetStar with A320, and a few other small carriers.

3 Likes

KLAX-KSAN the mountains scenery is beautiful! (As seen from the teaser) Southwest 737

2 Likes