(GLOBAL) Runway Awareness and Advisory System

I was watching a few videos on YouTube (this video specifically https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNAUrqeQH34), and ended up coming across something called RAAS (explained in title). What it does is it makes callouts such as APPROACHING (insert runway) and LONG LANDING. The system also tells you how much runway distance is left (“Two-Thousand Five-Hundred feet remainnig”). I think it’d be a welcomed addition for Global, and adds even more realism to the most realistic mobile flight-sim. It would be great if any devs (possibly the creator of In-Flight Assistant, or anyone willing to add this) would implement this into Infinite Flight. :)

You must be a member to make a feature request.

Hello!
Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).
Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.
Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

2 Likes

But I am a member, and believe I might be atleast Level 2

Interesting, it looks like Javian has been on the forum for over a year.

1 Like

Yup. Believed I joined in either August or September of 2016

1 Like

Increase your activity here in the forums and be sure to post constructive, positive and helpful comments. We’ll see where it takes you and you should rank up.

4 Likes