Global Means Global!

I understand there are many new users on here who see one thing about global then instantly create a topic asking about a certain airport.

Stop it!!

“Global Means Global” There is no point other than to clogg up the forums to requesting airports for global, they are all being done. To add to this, if your not a developer or an airport editor don’t post in the #developer section. I’m fed up of seeing requests in these posts. If you have a valid question ask one of the airport editors or a moderator they will be happy to help.

But please stop clogging the forum by requesting airports for a game that will have ALL airports in it!

Before leaving this topic read both of these…

Rant over

16 Likes

And please read this

1 Like

Added that to the post

Also, I encourage everyone to read carefully this topic.

1 Like

I’ll add that to

1 Like

This should be pinned

2 Likes

If IFN and I each had a dollar for everytime someone asked a stupid question about Global on one of our posts, we might as well have a small loan of a million dollars (each).

6 Likes

All we need is a red, white and blue global and life will be complete.

8 Likes

I have an IF Picture account and even only advertising it on the forums I have still received countless DM’s and Comments about the airports and development of global

1 Like

Is that what I think it is 🇬🇧

4 Likes

MaxSez: Repetitive Global Comments/Topics are “Peanut Post’s”. Since I don’t have the time or wanna take the effort Here’s a Peanut for the next Global Poster, just pass it on, there’s a sucker joining the Forum every minute.
Who want to be recognized next!

8 Likes

That will be a great work thx in advance
If u please add Beirut…

1 Like

This entire thread is about the fact that global will have all the airports in the world then you have just requested Beirut

2 Likes

Oh the irony…

4 Likes

Ehm…please read the topic.

2 Likes

How long till global comes out

1 Like

No one knows, just wait.

1 Like

Yes that’s true, but stop makeing new topics about what Global Flight is, there are already too many topics teaching what it is so stop

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.