Global map

Is anyone else having this problem where the live map doesn’t load when you zoom in on a region? I can’t actually complete my flight plan because of this. I thought it was because of the busy server at LAX, but its been a while since departure and the map still isn’t loading. Pls help

Thank you for contacting support! So that we may better assist you, please provide more information by answering all of the questions below:

• Can you please provide some more details surrounding the issue you have mentioned?
  • Which device and operating system are you using?
  • If you have received any error message, please provide the exact details of the error.
  • Where did you originally download Infinite Flight from?
  • Is your device modified in any way?
  • Are you a Pro subscriber?

We appreciate the information so we can more accurately solve your issue.

Hi there! I know what your talking about. Since there is a lot in the map now with realistic airspaces, wherever you zoom in it needs to take time to load the fixes and what not around where you zoom in since there 10,000+ fixes and navigation waypoints around the globe. It can take some time to load in the waypoints in the region you zoomed into. The reason not everything is loaded in at once is due to device performance when entering the map with so many navigational waypoints around the globe available. This is why it takes a few seconds to load.

I hope I helped!

2 Likes

Some regions load as zoom in however the further I zoom, waypoints and some airports don’t load in.
-Apple iPad air 2
-My live server status on the top right corner is on the red exclamation mark, and has been for about 10 minutes

• downloaded on this device and my account
    -not modified in any way
    -yes I’m a pro subscriber

Thanks, it sure did help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.